Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Japanese index

On 25/04/2018 11:10, Jirka Kosek wrote:
On 25.4.2018 11:57, Tony Graham wrote:
Sorry, but I've never used it, so all that I know is what's on the website.

I see. After digging some old emails I have been able to find this link:

https://www.antennahouse.com/i18n-support-library-2/

It contains open-source part of library that should be working with
"kimber" method in the stylesheets. This could provide Jan with correct
Japanese indexing.

As relayed to me:

Eliot Kimber originally developed the i18n Library for one of his customers and made it open source. Antenna House made some minor corrections and improvements and made those available under the open source license, the Support Library with no formal support. At the same time, Antenna House added Chinese sorting, both Traditional and Simplified, enhanced the library for DocBook, and offered official support. Over the years Antenna House has further enhanced the sorting module, greatly improved it, added additional languages, and created stylesheets (and developed the PDF5-ML DITA plugin).

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--
Senior Architect