Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] docbook namespaced stylesheets

On 2018-05-29 12:35 PM, Niels Müller Larsen wrote:
Thnx for the reply. I feared that might be the case. I'll harass the package manager on mu Linux dist ;)

Actually I suppose it's us you need to harass ! :-)
Downstream package managers will only build distro-specific packages from official releases, and since we haven't built one on github yet, there is little they can do...

Stefan