Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Chinese Index

hi,

I found these two references about sorting:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc194863.aspx

and

https://www.plecoforums.com/threads/how-can-you-sort-chinese-characters-single-and-multiple.4987/

So sorting is based on the numbers of strokes, radicals, pinyin,
categories ... like dictionaries

Eric