Subject: Language/style linter for DocBook processing?

Hi!

Is anyone using a linter to flag writing style problems in a DocBook publishing toolchain? I see a lot of writing linters in my search results, but I thought I'd check to see whether there's a known good fit for DocBook work.

The XML authoring tool my team uses is great for creating content, but it doesn't have much English-language support.

I'd love to have a configurable tool for analyzing DocBook content for both structural consistency and writing syntax.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Peter