Subject: DocBook and catalogs with Calabash

I need some help in using XML Calabash with DocBook: how do I tell
Calabash to use an XML catalog, and how do I specify the location of the
catalog to Calabash?

This is my setup:

- I have created an extension of the DocBook 5.1 RNC schema, and have
  kept it at /a/schema.rnc.

- I have a document /b/doc.xml.

- I have a catalog /c/catalog.xml that maps some system IDs used in the
  above document to the right URIs.

- I can validate my document directly:

  $ jing -C /c/catalog.xml -c /a/schema.rnc /b/doc.xml

  exits with status 0.

Now, I am trying to use Calabash for this task.  I have downloaded it
into /d/xmlcalabash-1.1.22-98.  Following the description at
http://xprocbook.com/book/refentry-38.html I have created a file
/d/xmlcalabash-1.1.22-98/xpl/validate.xpl with this content:

----------
            version="1.0">
----------

I now do

$ cd /d/xmlcalabash-1.1.22-98
$ ./calabash -i source=/b/doc.xml xpl/validate.xpl

and get this:

----------
ERROR: It is a dynamic error if the resource referenced by a p:document
element does not exist, cannot be accessed, or is not a well-formed XML
document.

ERROR: Underlying exception: I/O error reported by XML parser processing
file:/b/doc.xml: /foo/bar.ent (No such file or directory)

The validation works with jing directly because I can specify the
catalog with the -C option.  How do I do specify the location of the
catalog with Calabash?

Thanks and regards,
Raghavendra.

--