Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to make chemical structure automatically numbered

Hi, Peter,

unfortunately, using figures does not work in my example for the following reasons. It seems not possible to arrange a couple of figure inside a table: I show to you an example of a table containing structures and errors and labelling:

The structures in svg format are evident, the arrows are equally svg files; enzymes accompany the arrows and the structures are labeled, (???) for the missing numbers. If you show to me how to do this with figures in a table I will think of changing the whole work. Figures in a table are possible in LaTex, but not with docbook. Here inlinemediaobjects are used. And these - when containing structures - have to be numbered.
Regards
Bernhard