docbook-comment message

Subject: DocBook XML V4.5 missing .ent files at http://www.oasis-open.org repository

While upgrading to DocBook XML V4.5, Xalan complaint about missing file:
   * http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/ent/isoamsa.ent
Then I discovered that folder 'ent' at  http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/ent/  was empty.
I was validating my documents towards Public ID "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.5//EN" that refers to Oasis Repository.
I suppose it's only a mistake, or żis there a compelling reason for the missing files?.
Meanwhile, I change the URI to http://www.docbook.org/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd in my documents.
Thanks, I appreciate the response.
-- jmt4b04d4v