docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] consideration: allow subtitle in sidebar?

Scott Hudson wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've run across some additional requirements for allowing subtitles in
> sidebars. This would require a change to the sidebar content model. What
> do folks think?

From http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/subtitle.html

"""
These elements contain subtitle: acknowledgements, appendix, article, bibliodiv,
biblioentry, bibliography, bibliomixed, bibliomset, biblioset, book, chapter,
colophon, dedication, glossary, glossdiv, index, indexdiv, info (db.info), info
(db.titlereq.info), part, partintro, preface, reference, refsect1, refsect2,
refsect3, refsection, refsynopsisdiv, screenshot, sect1, sect2, sect3, sect4,
sect5, section, set, setindex, simplesect, task, tocdiv.
"""

http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/subtitle.html

Given that, I have no problem with subtitle in a sidebar.

--
Keith Fahlgren
Publishing Technology Engineer