docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] spec updated.

Scott Hudson wrote:
> Folks, I've updated the spec based on feedback from today's meeting. PDF
> and HTML versions will be loaded to the OASIS site shortly. I will issue
> a new ballot after these docs have been posted.

I'm little bit confused because I got email from OASIS system that there
is ballot, but after few days ballot is not there anymore and page says
that it has been removed.

Anyway, there are my comments to 2009-01-05 version of document:

Section 3.1 -- it might be useful to provide mapping between DC and
DocBook elements where appropriate

Section 3.2 -- maybe there should be note saying what is the purpose of
remap attributes for those who are not familiar with this.

			Jirka

OpenPGP digital signature