docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] Schema, and version?

Hi Dave,

The normative version is the RelaxNG. The DTD has been provided merely as a
convenience for new adopters using older editor software.

I'll try to fix the zip to include the full set of files. The specification
is complete, it's the instantiation that needs the core components...

FYI, due to OASIS rules, the official list is on oasis-open.org.

Best regards,

--Scott

On 1/19/11 9:27 AM, "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Scott
>
> On 19 January 2011 15:35, Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@pelco.com> wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> it is in SVN. The design is intentionally modular, but I suppose not the
>> easiest to find all of the components. I'll try to update the zip file to
>> include the necessary files.
>
> I think I'm more concerned that the version submitted to Oasis is 'complete'?
>

>> The DTD is the only combined file.
>
> Ah!
>   Which is normative? I picked up the rnc files.
>
> also note the mailing list (pointing to Oasis) is incorrect,
> when the list is on Sourceforge?
>

> regards

This transmission is intended only for use by the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient you should not read, disclose copy, circulate or in any other way use the information contained in this transmission. The information contained in this transmission may be confidential and/or privileged. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission including any attachments.