docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] How can I use XML in publishing.

Hi Dave, et al,

I think it's a fine idea to capture this in a DocBook wiki article! I'm
sorry I've been a bit "dark" on the list lately. I'm simply swamped right
now. Should be better in April, so I promise to start addressing some of the
previous questions then.

For now, if you'd like to start capturing ideas on the wiki page (or on the
list first), that would be grand!

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

***Please be advised that I have a NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  Please update your
records accordingly.***

Scott Hudson |  Pelco by Schneider Electric | United States | API Strategy
scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com