Subject: Re: Agenda item for the TC meeting

>But, ahem, I need to know what to say in the official
documentation. :-)

Nothing.  OASIS is for the advancement of structured information
STANDARDS.  Even if we relax that to "specifications", there's
nothing to advance yet.  Sure, we can talk about it, but we
don't need to get ahead of ourselves.

Scenario:  the schema WG can't decide on a final draft, it asks
for an extension, that's denied (which is what I would want at
that point), nothing ever gets to Recommendation, and XDR wins
the day, after a bitter struggle lasting 2 years.  Boy, I want
to stand back from that one!

regards, Terry