Subject: DocBook V4.0beta1

Attached, for your approval, is DocBook V4.0beta1. If no one
notices anything glaringly wrong in the next few days, I'll make
this available to the world at large. (This is the SGML version;
I've also got an equivalent XML version, but it'll take longer
to get all the comments cleaned up.)

docbook v4.0 beta 1

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <nwalsh@arbortext.com> | What good is a can of worms if
Principal Software Engineer         | you never open it?--Bob Arning
Arbortext, Inc. (www.arbortext.com) |
413.256.6985 Voice/FAX              |