Subject: Re: DocBook V4.0beta4

Sorry -- I was asking to allow IndexTerms in Highlights in the SGML
version.  (I wasn't thinking about XML.)

But now I'm puzzled about their validity in previous SGML DocBook.
I thought they were valid at some point.  (DocBook: TDG says they
are OK.)  But I see that they were excluded in 3.0 and 2.4 as well.

Hmmmmm -- request withdrawn.

Michael