Subject: Minutes of telcon 18 May 2000

Minutes for DocBook TC telcon of 18 May 2000

Agenda:

 Approve DocBook V4.0beta6 as DocBook V4.0

Attending:

 Terry Allen
 Dennis Evans
 Norman Walsh, chair

Minutes:

The chair noted quorum and called the meeting to order.

Dennis read the following motion:

  Resolved: we shall remove all references to "beta6" from
  DocBook V4.0beta6, release it officially as DocBook V4.0, and
  request that The Board approve it as an OASIS standard.

There was no discussion.

The motion passed unanimously.

With no further business pending, the meeting was adjourned.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If you are hankering after
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | certainty, you are better advised
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | to seek it in religion: the