Subject: Next meeting and updated web pages

I've updated the DocBook home page(s) at www.oasis-open.org to
reflect:

Our next meeting is scheduled for 19 June 2001. For the balance of the
year, our meeting schedule is 17 Jul, 21 Aug, 18 Sep, 16 Oct, and 20
Nov 2001.

The teleconference phone number is 888.296.1938. The participant code
is 586310.  Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members of
the committee.

Agenda to follow. See you there.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If you wish to advance into the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | infinite, explore the finite in
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | all directions.--Goethe