Subject: Re: Goodbye

Speaking as someone who's only been on the TC for a short time, it'll
be disappointing to lose the benefit of the knowledge and insight that
your years of involvement with DocBook has brought you.

But you do know that even though you're leaving HP, you can still
participate in the TC as an individual OASIS member? Probably you're
already aware of that, but I thought it worth mentioning in case you
weren't.

Anyway, I guess at least you'll stay subscribed to the TC mailing
list, and so can respond to postings/questions on the list. (Speaking
of which, I've got a question I'll post later today; it'd be great to
hear what you think about it...)

Regards,

   --Mike