Subject: [docbook-tc] *Info wrapper name for blocks

In the TC meeting, Nancy proposed "BlockInfo". My only reluctance to
that name stems from the fact "block" sounds presentational. I can't
think of anything better, though. (ElementInfo, MetaInfo, Info, all
seem inappropriate for one reason or another).

Any other comments or suggestions?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To think is not enough; you must
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | think of something.--Jules Renard
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |