Subject: [docbook-tc] xref to refsect1?

Back in May, Michael suggested that everything with a title
should be enabled as a target for an xref.  He included
refsect1, refsect2, and refsect3 in his list of elements
that were already supported.  But I don't find those in
en.xml in the "xref" context, either before or after
Norm added a whole bunch more.  Is this an oversight?
Any reason not to add them in?

Also, the "xref" context in the other languages also need
the new elements that were recently added to en.xml.  Since
they are use text="%t", I think I can just add them in
to all the language files, right?

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com