Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] additions to 4.3 DTD

/ Bob Stayton <bobs@sco.com> was heard to say:
| I'm a bit concerned about how many of them were missed.
| Norm, do you want some help in managing details such as these?
| Perhaps we should elect a Secretary so you don't have to
| do everything.

Good plan. I'll put that on the agenda.

As I went through these changes, I realized what happened. I had
started a V5 schema, thinking that that would be the next version. All
these changes were in that schema. When we decided to do 4.3, I went
back to 4.2 and forgot to carry over the V5 changes. Sorry about that.

| 1.  Add stepalternatives to step.
| Accepted Dec 2003.

Done.

| 2.  571996 Add prefix, namespace, localname
| to the class attribute of sgmltag.
| Accepted August 2002.

Done.

| 3.  Add initializer to paramdef.
| Accepted August 2002.

Done.

| 4.  Add blockinfo to blockquote.
| Accepted August 2002.

Done.

| 5.  "We'll add 'process', 'service', 'server', and 'daemon'
| as class values to systemitem."  This was Not stated as a proposal,
| but appears to be a committee decision.
| July 2002

Done.

| 6.  565716 "We'll add 'uri' to the list of class values
| on systemitem."  Again, not stated as a proposal. July 2002.

We subsequently decided to add a 'uri' element. I'll put this on the agenda.

| 7.  570068  "Add class values: emailmessage, webpage, newsposting
| to pubwork".  Attribute of citetitle.
| July 2002.

Done.

| 8.  533734 Allow methodsynopsis not to have parameters
| (actually methodparam). June 2002.

Done.

| 9.  507975 revision should allow author.
| May 2002.  Also accepted in April 2002.

Done.

| 10.  517604 Optional Title for GlossList.
| May 2002.

Done.

| 11.  518074 More database classes
| (index view primarykey foreignkey altkey procedure
| datatype constraint rule user group)
| Added secondarykey as well.
| May 2002.

Done.

- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Computer Science is the first
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | engineering discipline in which
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the complexity of the objects