Subject: DocBook RFE #824633

This RFE is pointing out that the content model
for firstterm is more restricted than the content
model for glossterm.  Since firstterm is
the first occurance of a glossterm, I don't see why
this distinction exists.

Norm, can you put this on the agenda for our next meeting?

                                            email: bobs@sco.com

----- Forwarded message from "SourceForge.net"
<noreply@sourceforge.net> -----

To: noreply@sourceforge.net
From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply@sourceforge.net>
Subject: [ docbook-DocBook RFEs-824633 ] classname should be allowed in
firstterm
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 00:49:57 -0700

DocBook RFEs item #824633, was opened at 2003-10-16 07:49
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=384107&aid=824633&group_id=21935

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm just wondering why I cannot nest a <classname>
inside <firstterm>
whereas I can use it inside a <glossterm>. (?)

A firstterm is the first occurrence of a particular
glossterm, so the set of possible children should be
the same.

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=384107&aid=824633&group_id=21935

Bob Stayton