I notice the DocBook TC home page now shows this announcement:

  Subscribe to docbook-dev, an unmoderated, public mail list that
  provides an open forum for developers to exchange ideas and
  information on implementing the DocBook OASIS Standard.

..with a hyperlink that takes you to the OASIS mailing-list management
page. But as far as I can tell, there is no "docbook-dev" mailing list
hosted at OASIS. And I can't see much need for one, since that's in part
what docbook-apps is intended for (right?).

  --Mike