Subject: Apologies

Guys,

Sorry, I couldn't make the conference call this evening, I
did try!!

I am just starting a new job in a new town, am staying in
temporary accomodation, I was unable to connect via the
payphone for some very bizarre reason and don't have good
access to the internet right now!

Look forward to reading the minutes.

kind Regards,
gary