Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Proposal: stop shipping entity sets with DocBook V4.4

/ Mark Johnson <mrj@debian.org> was heard to say:
| I punt my vote to Adam Di Carlo (Hi Adam:) on this one, since he packages
| DocBook and some entities for Debian, and has a much better sense of the
| packaging issues.

That's fair. But with my process hat on, I'll just point out that
OASIS doesn't allow proxies, so if this ever becomes an actual TC
question, you'll have to vote for yourself (so make sure you know what
Adam thinks :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If a little knowledge is
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | dangerous, where is the man who
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | has so much as to be out of