Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] adding CALS attrs to HTML tables

Paul, Norm,

My error. I didn't realize that the HTML 4.0 and XHTML table models were
the same. I was under the impression that HTML 4.0 has used the same model
as 3.2, which is somewhat limited, to provide better compatibility. If what
you have in DocBook is the HTML 4.0 implementation, then it's a moot point.

Sorry for the confusion.

Bruce

Bruce D. Rosenblum
Inera Inc.