Subject: Slides for OASIS Symposium

OASIS is going to do a survey of the TCs at the OASIS Symposium this
week. I just noticed this weekend that they had asked us to send them
some slides. Attached are the slides that I sent. If you've got
comments or suggestions, let me know, but I think the deadline for
changes is today (25 Apr 2005).

docbook.sxi

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | What is more wonderful than the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | delight which the mind feels when
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | it *knows*? This delight is not