Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] 5.0b1 test test release

Norman Walsh wrote:

> How does this look? Version numbers, pubdates, etc. are still
> temporary, mostly I'm looking to see if you think I've forgotten files
> or really botched the organization.

It looks very good for me. I found just very minor issues (I started to
write this email before trying schemas with validator :-( )

In README the following records

docs/howto             A "HOWTO" describing how to upgrade from DocBook V4.x
docs/docbook           The DocBook specification

look like directory names. What about docs/howto.* or
doc/howto.{html|pdf|xml}?

In schema files there is text that should be removed before publishing:

"This schema is a "work-in-progress". It validates a DocBook-like
grammar that
     may, in some incarnation, form the basis for DocBook V.next. Or it
may not.
     At the moment, it's just an exploration by Norm. It has utterly no
normative
     value at all."

						Jirka

   Nejbližší termíny školení: DocBook 5.-7.12. * XSL-FO 19.-20.12.
      XSLT 17.-20.10. * XML schémata (včetně RELAX NG) 7.-9.11.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature