Subject: DocBook V4.5

Mary,

If I understand things correctly, the balloting to send DocBook V4.5
to OASIS Standard went without a hitch. That is, two votes were taken
and V4.5 is now an official Committee Specification (per the first
ballot) and the TC has officially moved to take it to OASIS Standard.

So if I understand the process,

1. I can now publish 4.5 labelled Committee Specification and
2. I should provide materials to you in time to send it out
   for OASIS membership voting on 15 Mar (because we didn't get
   our ducks lined up in a row for 15 Feb.

Is that right or have I overlooked something?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A great deal may be done by
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | severity, more by love, but most
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | by clear discernment and impartial