Subject: Ballots for DocBook V4.5

Mary,

Can you put up the ballots to move DocBook V4.5CR3 to Committee
Specification and to send it to be voted on by the membership as an
OASIS Standard votes?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | There exist some evils so terrible
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | and some misfortunes so horrible
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | that we dare not think of them,