Subject: Re: FW: OASIS Dockbook

Hi Andi,

Mary forwarded your message to the TC list. The short answer is yes,
we have tried hard to provide for accessibility in DocBook. Were there
any particular areas that you were interested in?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | One's never alone with a rubber
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | duck.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |