Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] Re: db5: info in HTML Tables?

Sorry for the delay in answering.

I don't have 5.0 at hand to consider the content models
in detail, but in general, no, I wouldn't expect most
CALS table editors or composers to work with such additions.

I don't see those elements in the 4.4 stuff I do have on
my machine.  Have we, as a TC, approved adding such to
the CALS table model for any version yet?

paul