Subject: Please review before DocBook TC meeting

Hi all,
We are going to devote a significant portion of our Wednesday DocBook
teleconference to topics and tasks.  Since it has been some months since we
discussed that area, it would be useful if everyone reviewed the background
material before the meeting so we can get right to the issues.  Homework!
8^)

TC Agenda October 2006, and followup messages:
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200610/msg00015.html

TC Minutes October 2006
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200610/msg00025.html

Norm's proposal:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200610/msg00026.html

Eric Johnson's response to Norm's proposal, which started a new thread:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200610/msg00035.html

Bob's alternative proposal:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200610/msg00091.html

Eric Johnson's response to Bob's proposal, which started a new thread:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200610/msg00098.html

Jirka's alternative proposal:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200610/msg00125.html

Bob Stayton