Subject: allowing info in html tables [was: Proposed minutes]

I did some checking in Arbortext editor and with our developers.

It turns out it isn't much of a problem to allow info as an
optional first child of an HTML table.  (There are some glitches,
but not too bad and fixable.)

So I withdraw my objections to this based on our tool.  (I'm
still not sure it won't cause troubles with other tools, but
I can't really say one way or the other on that.)

paul