Subject: Re: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 16 January 2008

/ Dave Pawson <davep@dpawson.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Norman Walsh wrote:

|> |
|> |    RFEs to be considered (as of 14 January):
|> |      1812264  insert and delete. block and inline level
|>
|> Norm not sure why new elements are needed, will ask Dave.
|>
|> ACTION: Norm to follow-up with submitter on 1812264.
|>
|> | [1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200711/msg00007.html
|
| Clarification.
|  Scenario.
| Someone creates a document. Others are asked to comment on it, suggest
| improvements.
| as suggested changes.
|
| Simple XSLT can accept|delete proposed changes.

<para>Really? You think you need tools
to do that?</para>

Er. No, what I meant to say was:

<para revisionflag="changed">
<phrase revisionflag="changed">Right. I</phrase> think you
<phrase revisionflag="added">already have the tools you</phrase> need
<phrase revisionflag="deleted">tools</phrase>

:-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The facts, although interesting,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | are usually irrelevant.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |