Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook TC meeting time

Hi,

sorry I missed the call today; I had meant to join this month's call, whenever it was, and was expecting the minutes to cue me as to when it would be, except that I was out of the office this morning from 10:30 - 1:00 and so by the time I got to them it was too late.

btw, did I miss the mail setting today as the replacement date? I didn't notice any mail indicating the change to today from last week (when i was dutifully ready to call in until I saw Norm's note on how the day wasn't a good one to meet).  Was there any rescheduling mail sent around?

Anyway, I'll keep trying.   8-)

Nancy