Subject: DocBook Publishers Specification

I would like to extend my sincere apologies to everyone on the
technical committee; I have been waiting to receive notification that
the conformance section was added to the spec and you were waiting for
me to make the public review announcement. Scott just sent a note
asking what the delay was and I explained I was waiting on the revised
documents.

Again, my apologies for the miscommunication, and I will process this
tonight. In the future please know that there are published SLAs
posted for all TC Process-related tasks; if that deadline is
approaching or past and you haven't heard anything from me, please do
not hesitate to send a reminder message.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.