Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Help Systems Using Assembly and Type Attribute

"Rowland, Larry" <larry.rowland@hp.com> writes:
> The message is in the archives at:
>
>   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201009/msg00007.html

I don't, in all honesty, find the description in assembling-help.html
very motivating wrt the type attribute, but on balance, since type
attributes are open-ended, I guess I'm ok with it.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Talk as if you were making your
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | will: the fewer the words the less
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the litigation.-- Gracián