Subject: DocBook V5.1b3, DocBook Publishers V1.1b1

Dear DocBook fans,

This morning I published new schemas and new documentation for them on
docbook.org.

Before I make a broader public announcement, can someone take a look
and let me know if you see anything seriously broken?

Thanks, in advance.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Next to knowing when to seize an
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | opportunity, the most important
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | thing in life is to know when to