Subject: Fwd: DocBook action item reminders - <result> content

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gershon Joseph <gerjosep@cisco.com>
Date: January 12, 2012 2:30:08 PM GMT+02:00
To: Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>
Cc: "Norm Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Subject: Re: DocBook action item reminders - <result> content

I think the RFE for my action is RFE 3156768 and not the one stated below. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think the new <result> element should contain the following elements to be useful:
para
blockquote
bridgehead
caution
example
figure
important
indexterm
informalexample
informalfigure
informaltable
itemizedlist
mediaobject
note
orderedlist
programlisting
screen
screenshot
simplelist
table
tip
warning

If there are parameter entities that would be useful to use and they would add a few more elements to the list, that would probably be OK. I'd rather build the allowed element list from existing parameter entities than create new ones for this.

Comments and feedback more than welcome...

Gershon