Subject: DocBook TC November meeting date

Normally we hold the DocBook Technical Committee on the third Wednesday of the month. This year, that would be 21 November, which is the day before Thanksgiving in the US. Since many US people are traveling and not available that day, I'd like to reschedule to 14 November. Are there any objections?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net