Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] This week's TC meeting

Please go to the download page on the Virtual Rooms site before the meeting to download and install the virtual room package:

https://www.rooms.hp.com/resources/

I have scheduled a virtual room for the meeting (setting it up to be available 30 minutes before the meeting starts and allowing it to continue for 30 minutes after the meeting is scheduled to conclude).  I had assumed we would be using the normal conference call line for the phone connection.  I set it up for 15 people.  Let me know as soon as possible if that seems to be too small.  I can reset the size easily before the meeting, but don’t know the black magic to change it during a meeting.

Here are the details on the virtual room:

You have successfully scheduled the following event

Event room

DocBook GSOC (1719303)

Event name

Part 1 (18427343)

Event date and time

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 10:30 AM Mountain Standard Time

Duration

150 minutes

Event Size

15