Subject: Re: First attempt at DocBook V5.1-CSPRD01

Yes, yes, yes. I assure you that there are more than a few folks here who'll be happy to snark along.

However, I have to administer the rules as written and the TC Process does indeed require editable source, HTML and PDF for all published work products.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> writes:
> 2) In addition to the HTML document, we need a copy of the editable source and a
> PDF.

A PDF is *required*? <snark offense="not intended">You have heard of
this thing called the web, right?</snark>

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | So, are you working on finding that bug
http://nwalsh.com/            | now, or are you leaving it until later?

--

/chet   [§]