Subject: Fwd: [docbook] Status of bug #281: allow xi:include in set

I just checked the latest schemas that Norm uploaded to OASIS, and it appears that this is indeed a bug.

In all other instances of xi:include in the DB XInclude schema, the xi:include was part of a pattern named db.*.content or db.*.components, and then that pattern is used with a repeatable suffix in the element definition. But in set, we have:

db.set.components =
  ((db.set | db.book)+ | db.article+)
  | db.xi.include

    element set {
      db.set.attlist,
      db.set.info,
      db.toc.components?,
      db.set.components,
      db.setindex.components?
    }

That only allows a single xi:include in place of other elements. We must allow more than one, and we must allow a mix of xi:include and elements.

Bob