Subject: Re: Small problem with DocBook 5.1

Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> writes:
> This sounds like it is not a substantive change, correct?

Correct. I just needed to tweak the build tool so that it would
produce namespace declarations in the format that Schematron requires
for embedded Schematron.

I've also, in the spirit of complete honesty, tweaked a few other bits
of documentation in the schemas (a couple of typos, and some new
metadata elements for building the documentation).

> Since you
> need to replace the existing schemas with new ones, we will need to
> run another vote to approve the Committee Specification again but it
> can be done as a non-material change ballot so that there is no need
> for another review or anything.

Ok, perfect. Can you setup that ballot? And what materials do I need
to provide?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | So, are you working on finding that bug
http://nwalsh.com/            | now, or are you leaving it until later?