Subject: DocBook TC meeting date in June?

Hi,
For some reason, my calendar shows that I crossed off the third Wednesday in June (the 15th) and put the DocBook TC on June 22. But I don't see anything in the minutes as to why I would have done that. Did we change the June date to the 22nd, or should we go ahead with the regular 15th date?

--
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises