Subject: Schema update status

Hi folks,

I hope that I have implemented all approved RFEs in RELAX NG schema:

https://github.com/docbook/docbook/issues/60
https://github.com/docbook/docbook/issues/59
https://github.com/docbook/docbook/issues/58
https://github.com/docbook/docbook/issues/55
https://github.com/docbook/docbook/issues/53

Changes into schemas are committed into the repository:
https://github.com/docbook/docbook/tree/master/relaxng/schemas

Unfortunatelly new beta schema release is not yet available at
http://docbook.org/schemas/5x.html
Reason is that I haven't get in touch with Norm enough in advance to
sort out access issues before tomorrow's meeting.

But at least for sake of testing I'm attaching schemas to this email.
Testing rabbits more than welcomed :-)

Also I haven't yet updated XSD schema as this is now maintained by hand,
not generated from RELAX NG.

Also TDG and OASIS specification should be updated.

So there is still plenty of work to be done, I'm sorry I haven't done
more, but you know, resources are limited.

Have a productive meeting tomorrow, as I already said it's unlikely I
will be back home on time.

Cheers,

				Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing