Subject: What’s the status of ‘legal’ these days?

Hi folks,

I was looking at the schemas and I see that ‘legal’ hasn’t been
touched in years and isn’t currently built as part of the normal build
process. Is that on purpose? What’s the status of the legal extension
to publishers these days?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If you are losing your leisure, look
http://nwalsh.com/            | out! You may be losing your