Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] legalsection versus section in legalnotice

Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> writes:
> Norm asked about formatting issues like enumeration, and I think
> legalsection should be treated as all other members of the section
> class by default. Someone could always customize that if they want
> something different.

So is this legal?

  <section>
    <section>â</section>
    <legalsection>â</legalsection>
    <section>â</section>
  </section>

And does it format as this?

  1. â
  1.1 â
  1.2 â
  1.3 â

I donât really understand the purpose of legalsection if itâs
indistinguishable from an ordinary one. And I think numbering that
way is potentially making the procssing expectations quite complex.

And also, how does it fit into the numbered section hierarchy and
simplesect?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | To think is not enough; you must think
http://nwalsh.com/            | of something.--Jules Renard