Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 08 FEB 2023

Thatâs PR #248, https://github.com/docbook/docbook/pull/248

> 2 #246 Impose stricter constraints on keycap? â TC agrees unanimously to add this change
>  to the CSD01 schema. TC to test over the next week, and if no issues, Bob will include
>  in the CSD01 package and resubmit to OASIS.

On further reflection, I donât think we can do this. Itâs backwards
incompatible (in fact, it causes an existing test to fail). I think we
have to mark this one âv6â.

(Technically, the change to entrytbl is backwards incompatible as well,
but itâs indisputably a bug in the schema.)

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/