Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 14 FEB 2024

> My apologies for missing the meeting. I had intended to be back in time but there was a downed tree on our road and I had to drive way around another route to get home. Do you want to reschedule?

Iâm happy to chat any time, but I think the conclusion we reached yesterday was that the next step is for me to generate the âOASIS standardâ versions of the schemas and publish them.

That will give you want you need to coordinate publication at OASIS, I think.

If thereâs more you need, let me know.

Norm Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://norm.tovey-walsh.com/